Wizard101 Crown Generator
Wizard 101 is an cool internet online role-playing game created by KingsIsle Entertainment. This game is created for children within the age range of 8 to 16 years old. Anyway, anybody can play Wizard101 regardless of his person’s age.
Each of the worlds in Wizard 101 has its own templates as well as story-lines. The worlds are listed in the order in which the players access them. The players first access Wizard City and then from there, access to the other worlds is given. The rest of the world that will be accessed starting from the bottom of the list are Azteca, Avalon, Zafaria, Celestia, Dragonspyre, Mooshu, Marleybone, and Krokotopia. The optional side worlds which can be accessed at predetermined levels by the gamers themselves include Grizzleheim/Wintertusk, Wysteria and Aquila. The players accept quests to progress in the game. This will enable them to learn new spells, collect gold and gain equipment.
OR DOWNLOAD Wizard101 Crown Generator HERE:
Tips for playing Wizard 101
- If you do not need any spell, you have to discard it by right-clicking on the spell in combat. When you right click on a spell, it will be removed from your deck. During the next level, you will be provided with another card to replace the discarded card.
- Look for clothes that fit your fighting style. For example, it is more appropriate for a diviner to use clothes that adds accuracy and health. Your target in the bazaar is to find the best clothes with good general mix.
- Ensure that your training is done in your own school. You should also obtain all the spell you need from your own school. You have no excuse not to get all the spells you need because they are available free of charge. You should also train more useful spells which include Tower Shied, Spirit/Elemental Blade and Reshuffle from the Ice school.
- If you enter a dungeon, you should double check your deck before battle to be sure that you will survive the combat.
- As you move, try to keep to sidewalk. As long as you keep to the walls, only a few monsters can engage you in the battle.